Assessments & Tools
- Myers-Briggs® Personality Assessments (MBTI®)
- Life Goals Planning Assessments
- Conflict Mode Assessment
- Strong Interest Inventory (SII) Career Assessment
- FIRO-B® Assessment
- Child's Personality Assessment
- Entrepreneurial Evaluation
Gain insight and self-awareness! The ability to positively influence others. Also, you'll receive a FREE phone consultation. We review your results and answer any questions.
The Entrepreneurial Evaluation - $89.
Measure your entrepreneurial tendencies.
The Entrepreneurial Evaluation is a two-phase process:
Phase 1: 25 - 30 minutes to complete
IMPORTANT After you have completed Phase 1 click the LOGOUT button to start Phase 2.
Phase 2: 40 - 50 minutes to complete, View Sample Report
How It Works
- Click "Take Assessment".
- Pay online via our secure billing form.
- Take the assessment(s).
- We evaluate the results and prepare your report.
- You receive your results report via email!
- Schedule a FREE phone consultation to review your assessment results.
About the Entrepreneurial Evaluation
The Strong/Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Entrepreneurial Report
The Entrepreneur Evaluation is a two step assessment process:
Step 2. Requires filling out a questionnaire which compares your career interest and entrepreneur style with successful entrepreneurs
Although the idea of running a business may be vary appealing, the decision to start a business should be made only after careful consideration. To make a well-informed decision, you need knowledge of your personal characteristics that might help you succeed in owning and running a business or might act as potential barriers to your success.
Our entrepreneurial assessment and consulting can greatly help you understand your strength and weaknesses. This information will be invaluable in helping you with your decision to become your own boss.