Assessments & Tools
- Myers-Briggs® Personality Assessments (MBTI®)
- Life Goals Planning Assessments
- Conflict Mode Assessment
- Strong Interest Inventory (SII) Career Assessment
- FIRO-B® Assessment
- Child's Personality Assessment
- Entrepreneurial Evaluation
Conflict Mode Assessment
Gain insight and self-awareness! The ability to positively influence others. Also, you'll receive a FREE phone consultation. We review your results and answer any questions.
Take the Conflict Mode Assessment
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument® - $55.
Known as: The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument® or TKI®
Measure your tendencies in dealing with interpersonal conflict.View Sample Report
How It Works
- Click "Take Assessment".
- Pay online via our secure billing form.
- Take the assessment(s).
- We evaluate the results and prepare your report.
- You receive your results report via email!
- Schedule a FREE phone consultation to review your assessment results.
About the the Conflict Mode Assessment
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument® (TKI®)
The TKI® is a self-report questionnaire designed to measure your tendencies in dealing with interpersonal conflict. It describes five different conflict-handling modes and helps you identify which of those modes you use most often by helping you become more aware of the choices you and others are making in conflict situations.