Assessments & Tools
- Myers-Briggs® Personality Assessments (MBTI®)
- Life Goals Planning Assessments
- Conflict Mode Assessment
- Strong Interest Inventory (SII) Career Assessment
- FIRO-B® Assessment
- Child's Personality Assessment
- Entrepreneurial Evaluation
Child's Personality Assessment
Gain insight about your child's personality! The ability to positively influence others. Also, you'll receive a FREE phone consultation. We review your child's results and answer any questions.
Take the Child's Personality Assessment
The Child's Personality Assessment - $66.
Known as: The Murphy-Meisgeier Type Indicator for Children®, Kid's Assessment, MMTIC®
This form is designed for children in 2nd - 12th grade. It provides personality type info similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator for adults.
30-40 minutes, 43 questions, View Sample Report
How It Works
- Click "Take Assessment".
- Pay online via our secure billing form.
- Receive an email containing the URL and instructions on taking the assessment online.
- Take the assessment(s).
- We evaluate the results and prepare your report.
- Schedule a FREE phone consultation to review your assessment results.
- You receive your results report via email!
About the Child's Personality Assessment
The Murphy-Meisgeier Type Indicator for Children®
The Murphy-Meisgeier Type Indicator for Children® is designed to elicit information about individual differences in children through the identification of psychological type and seeks to provide an interpretation of type as it relates to how an individual child best perceives and processes information and how that child prefers to interact socially and behaviorally with others. This instrument is useful for children from grades 2 through 12. It is a self-reporting assessment in which the child is ask to choose his or her preferred response from two choices, neither of which is right or wrong. It contains 43 items designed to measure the same four preference scales as the Myers-Briggs® Type Indicator Assessment and as defined by Briggs and Myers.